Report My Voice Record
My record voice to create new song was excited and great experience.
My teachers were gave recommended how to singing. At that time I felt very nervous to record my voice at studio. Before I had to warm my voice and prepared feeling emotional involve song . My teacher came to control level voice directly.
I need warm drink without cold beverage. it's make me tone soft and smooth. At that time I spent time to record my new song for three hours were achievements and effective song. My teacher told me about new song must practice sing a song. It is pretty hard but I did my best to response form social media. it make people feel enjoy my music and entertainment.




And you have a very good voice. Keep practicing and I think you will be able to succeed. I also didn't know that you need to warm up your voice. So no cold beer before the concert :(.
ตอบลบVery good voice.
ตอบลบYou will be a famous singer in the future.
ตอบลบYou are amazing you can sing Nothen Thai dialect so well.
ตอบลบWow you are such a good singer. I have never seen any foreigner can sing northern thai song before! How did you practice it?
ตอบลบI love your singing style
ตอบลบI'm glad to be a part of your MV.
ตอบลบI want to be good singer like you. but I don't know how to sing very well.
ตอบลบWowwwwww your experience is cool. I hope you'll have many songs in the future. Well, could you tell me why you like this kind of music?
ตอบลบI ever listen to your song in Youtube you have a very good voice. Who is your idol about singing?
ตอบลบYou have a genius for singer. I'm so proud of you. I hope you'll have many fan clubs and many songs for listeners in the future.
ตอบลบWhy do you like to sing?
ตอบลบ