วันเสาร์ที่ 24 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2561




Who Am I ?





Welcome To My Blog

                           Hello my name is Daniel Schafer. I am 25 years old. I come form Switzerland. Recently I living in Lamphun. My hobby is sing a song especially I can sing local Lanna song.I have total 8 songs in my album such as อยู่คนเดียวให้ได้ song ,ฝรั่งขอซอ this song is good response on social media, ฝรั่งดอยเต่า song , ตั๋วขั้นเทพ song เมียขี้เมา song, อ้ายบ่อไจ้จ่างซอ song,ฝรั่งดอง song    and new music with the latest MV means jealousy to my friends call ขอยเปื่อน song. When I was child like to sing.since 4 years old. I had won singing contest and complimented many stage.I stared my own music since 18 years old, the first song in the album title song. อยู่คนเดียวให้ได้ song This is the first song my teacher had to compose the music. It's a real life story. Later, the teacher composed the second song. It is a Lanna song Talk about Daniel's story. And the history of Lamphun city. Finally I will produce many new songs to fans and follow my song because is coming soon. I would like to say Thank you for coming following my blog.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น