@ Phetchabun Provice
Hi I had many experiences in many events around provinces on this post I went event concert in Phetchabun. It is open ceremony about sport day. I had performance.I am really excited and I would like to say thank you.
It was enjoyed with fans. they gave cheerful and encourage to us. when I was finished for performance after that I came see and help disable people to take care and give encourage to them.They were happy and said thank you. Next day before I went back home, I had been in many vacation in Phetchabun to found new trip in this province.It was faraway from my home. It was nice trip.
You like a super star on the stage,I just want to say be yourself and do what you want to do,some day you will complish your dream
ตอบลบYour blog very nice that show your performance very interested. I want to ask you about your song. How many song do you have?😀
ตอบลบIt's good to be confident ,keep doing what you like .
ตอบลบYou are a good boy.
ตอบลบCongrat with your goal.